Wednesday, December 22, 2004

German spam funnier than meafloaf

I received spam from some German source proposing some sillystuffen, and I replied:

"No sprechenzie Deutsch and no wanten zie spam" -- then I got this response, as translated by Altavista:

well you: -) now are you astonished which? times a Mail of me, well that has also an important reason! I chatten very gladly with you is only unfortunately my PC in the bucket and I so gladly still many more from you to know would learn have you desire which we a little at the mobile phone chatten? 0163/3299152 do not come is no frog I bite also,I genuinly much would be pleased! To then Anja

The bit about biting the frog has me especially concerned. Should the ASPCA be alerted? Or the French Anti-Defamation League?

Someone please call Anja and tell her to please pursue other continents....

No comments: